The Amazing Hair Mask To Double Your Hair Growth Rapidly In Just Four Weeks (1 Month)Edit
1 Large White Egg
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1 tablespoon
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – 1 tablespoon
Pure Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Take a clean kitchen bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the extra virgin coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of pure honey to it.
- Mix it well with a sterling kitchen spoon.
- Add 1 large white egg to this bowl.
- Mix it well with another different sterling kitchen spoon for consistency.
- Apply this hair mask on your scalp and hair thoroughly.
- Leave it on for at least 1 hour.
- Now wash it off with cold water or normal water.
- Never use hot water after applying this hair mask.
- Once you wash it off with water, you can use a mild shampoo and a conditioner.
- For best results use this hair mask for 2 to 3 times a week.
- In Just 1 month, you will see the best desired results.
Benefits of the ingredients of this hair mask:
Hair primarily constitutes of proteins and amino acids and eggs are powerhouses of proteins, vitamins and fatty acids that nourish the hair extensively. The egg is a great solution to most of the hair problems. Eggs make the hair strong, prevent breakage, make them soft and help in their growth. eggs help to restore the natural oils present in the hair and scalp.It promotes hair growth and cleans and purifies hair. It also adds volume to your hair, controls oily, itchy scalp and strengthen your hair.
Coconut Oil promotes scalp health, hair growth and moisturizes dry brittle hair while adding luster, shine, and softness to the hair. It prevents hair breakage and split ends and Slows down hair loss.
Olive oil helps to control dry and damaged hair. It helps to make hair stronger and healthy. It is a very good moisturizer. It helps to remove the dust and other pollutants from the scalp and promotes hair growth.
Honey is a great hair conditioner that smoothes your hair. It is a natural antioxidant, so it tends to make your scalp healthy and stimulate hair growth. As honey is an emollient, it also improves the health of the hair follicles which are responsible for
You can watch the same instructions in the video below: